anko 43220991 Paint Your Own Hors
- Find a flat surface that you can use as your work area.
- Cover work area with newspaper or pa per towel.
- Lay out all of your material in front of you.
- Put on an apron or a rt smock before you paint.
- Keep a cup of water to clean the paint brush after applying each Colours.
- Close the paint lid after use.
- Add some water to the paints if they look too dry or sticky.
- Let the painted plaster dry completely after you have finished painting.
- Keep the box nearby so that you can look at the picture for inspiration.
- Freely mix up Colours to create new ones.
ABISUA: CHOKING HAZARD SMALL PARTS. NOT F<l CH LDREN UNDER 3 YEARS.
CAUTDN: RINSE EYES IMMEDIATBY If THE PAINT COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THEM. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, SEEX MEDICAL ATTENTION.
ATTENTIOTT: AU. ART MATERIALS LIKE PAINT, MAY CAUSE STAINS. ALWAYS PROTECT CLOTHES, CARPET. WORK SURFACE. RJRNITURE AND OTHER OBJECTS.ALWAYS USEA PROTECTIVE COVER TO PREVENT STAINS.
Dokumentuak / Baliabideak
|anko 43220991 Paint Your Own Horse [pdf] Erabiltzailearen eskuliburua|
43220991 Paint Your Own Horse, 43220991, Paint Your Own Horse, Own Horse, Horse